Monday, September 24, 2007

Patriotic Will

Last weekend, Will got a hold of one of those little American flags that real estate agents and such tend to stick in your lawn around the fourth of July. I was wearing him in my front pack while I ran some errands. Throughout the 45 minutes we spent at the grocery store, etc, he waved the little flag proudly and let out lots of little yells which, of course, drew some attention. It didn't help that I had the world's squeakiest cart besides having a little baby waving an American flag strapped to my front. We must have been a sight walking through the store. I'm sure Will looked very cute--too bad I couldn't see from my vantage point. Anyway, I did get a quick video of Will waving his flag later that same day.
The other video was taken when I heard Will waking up from a nap and thought I'd catch it on camera. He is so sweet!

Besides that, here are a few new pictures of Will from the past weekend. My personal favorite is the photo of Will caught mid-push. He always makes this hilarious face when he's working on a little "something." See if you can guess which picture it is :-)

Patriotic Will

Will waking up




No comments: