Friday, July 18, 2008

Jane, meet Jane

Jane Simon got to meet Jane Tushar this week, who was a big part of the inspiration behind the name. Other events this week: swimming at the Klahanie pool and visits with friends.
In baby news, we caved in a moment of weakness and gave Jane a binky. Now she loves it and we have to play referee with poor Will constantly trying to steal it from her. We try to keep it out of his sight but he knows what's going on. Will is being such a little trooper...the poor guy is only 17 months old has no concept of sharing. At least he is learning young.
I am also learning a lot at age 26 about raising children, being a good wife, and most of all about God's grace. When both babies are screaming despite my best efforts and I feel like an incompetent parent, I am reminded that I sure as heck can't do this all on my own and I'm thankful!


pool with Pa

not potty training but enjoying the potty

Jane is one month old!

Jane and Jane

Sally and Christy Jung

2 comments:

Momma Dana said...

You've made it through the first month...it's all downhill from here!

Carly said...

you are so sweet, how did you know I needed the encouragement :-)!