I had a nice trip to Minnesota visiting family this past week. I was accompanied by my sister, Gretchen and her boyfriend, Jackson. We had a great time driving through the state and enjoying what the Big MN has to offer. We spent our first night in Grand Rapids enjoying the hospitality and company of my Uncle Tom and Aunt Sally. The remainder of our trip was spent up north in Bemidji where my cousins and dear grandparents live. It was such a treat to spent hours of uninterrupted time with them. I'm so glad that I was able to make the trip. Many thanks to my wonderful husband, parents and in-laws for making it so easy for me to get away. I don't think the kids even knew I was gone! Here, in no particular order, are some pictures from the trek:Gretchen and Grandpa

With the car that we put plenty of miles on

at Lake Itasca

Gretchen and Jackson with Uncle Tom and Aunt Sally in Grand Rapids, MN

G&G with Babe and Paul Bunyan

Gretchen and I with Grandma, Grandpa and a Viking

a shrine to Marilyn Monroe at good ol' Applebees (yes, we got the 2/$20)

at the Keg and Cork in Bemidji with our cousin, Erica
1 comment:
Yay Minnesota! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment