Monday, September 28, 2009

First Visit to the Dentist

I am VERY proud of Will for how awesome he did at his first dentist visit this morning. The office we went to did such a great job at making him feel important, listened to and not afraid. He was a little anxious at first, but once Pooh Bear (and I) sat with him on the examination chair and he made friends with the hygienist, all was well. After introducing him to all the instruments and letting him try them out, he eventually let them clean and floss his teeth! The dentist says all looks good which I was happy to hear.
I have friends that would literally rather give birth than go to the dentist, so I'm glad that Will started off on the right note and is actually going to look forward to his next visit rather than fear it.


Will looking a little nervous at first, but he was soon put at ease with the great dentist and hygienist. Having Pooh there helped, I'm sure!


Will could've played in the waiting room for hours.

No comments: