Friday, October 9, 2009

Orlando Vacation 2009

We just returned from our trip to Orlando (minus Mr. Simon who had to remain for his business convention). We are exhausted but still glowing from a WONDERFUL trip. The kids were such good travelers and it was such an awesome week. I'm feeling refreshed!
Here are some pictorial highlights (more can be found in our web album):

Jane trying to sabotage Will's nap on the plane
Finally in Orlando!


At a street carnival in Old Town Kissimmee



The view from our window (you better believe the guys golfed plenty during the week. Sidenote about our view--we could see nightly fireworks at Magic Kingdom from our back porch)

Jane and Johnny taking in the view of Cinderella's castle at Magic Kingdom

Stroller parking at Magic Kingdom :-)

Janie being silly

Pa and Will on the Dumbo ride

Me and Prince Charming

Every little girl has to go on the carousel

Will LOVED meeting Lilo and Stitch (our friend Sarah Barfoot was Stitch!)

Will getting ready to feed Pooh "hunny" at Pooh's Thotful Spot

All pooped out on the Monorail after a fun day at Magic Kingdom

Downtown Disney






Will and Sarah Barfoot (We got to spend an afternoon with her. She was so sweet to give each of the kids a Disney stuffed animal of the characters she plays at Magic Kingdom. Stitch for Will and Minnie for Jane)

Enjoying a treat at the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain on a 98 degree/98 percent humidity afternoon


A real live gator at a Gatorland show (the guys actually saw a wild one while they were golfing, no joke)

Lots of fun at resort pools









3 comments:

The Shepherd Family said...

Looks like you guys had sooo much fun! I'm jealous ;) You're so cute and look awesome after having 2 kids. Your kids looked like they had a blast at the parks, I can't wait to take Landon. I noticed that you have a Phil&Ted's stroller...how do you like it? I want one of those soo badly for when #2 comes in April. Let me know what you think.

C.J. and Jen said...

Looks like tons of fun! Glad the trip went so well with two little ones!!!

Anonymous said...

I get stressed out about flying with one child, let alone two! You guys are awesome!