
I was laughing to myself as we drove home from Remlinger Farms today about how the amount of chaos in my life on a given day continues to rise, but thankfully God is allowing my sanity level/threshold for chaos to rise accordingly (on most days).
5 years ago, a flat tire or missed bus would've thrown my day off completely.
Since having kids, I've learned, or rather been taught, that I have to roll with the punches a bit more. This is probably a good thing since we're about to throw one more little body into the mix!
Today, despite getting my car completely stuck in the mud at the u-pick strawberry fields and needing to get towed out, we still had a good time and even came home with 3# of strawberries (plus the 3# in our bellies).
The latest moving news: As of today, we have a tenant for our Renton home! Lease has been signed by the tenants (a couple with a baby on the way) and we just need to sign some more paperwork to make it official. We're planning to move into our new house this weekend, so the final days of packing are upon us (this is indeed adding to the chaos level just a bit, but we are very excited!)





1 comment:
Seriously Carly. I can only imagine how chaotic your life must be right now. With two of my own and having just finished building a house/moving, I can TOTALLY empathize. Hang in there. You're a great Mama. And props to you for handling things in stride. That's not always easy.
P.S. Hooray for renters!
Post a Comment