Thursday, October 21, 2010

Youngest child syndrome

I am determined to do a good job of documenting Joy's milestones. I always feel bad when youngest children have zero pictures taken of them or get all their clothes given to them as hand-me-downs.
I was tempted to not do baby announcements for Joy since it's so close to Christmas card time, but a friend of mine who just had her fourth baby (shout out to Katie Price) inspired me to go for it. If she can do announcements for all four of her kids, then I can do one for baby #3 (coming soon to your mailbox).

Today's milestone: Jane had her 1 month check-up which was pure chaos since Will and Jane were also getting their flu shots today, but I managed to bring home the paper where the nurse recorded Joy's stats. Today, little Joy Elisabeth weighed in at a healthy 12 lb 6 oz and was measured at 23.5 inches. That's my girl!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

we got the announcement yesterday...so adorable! Can't wait to see you guys again soon :-)