Today, Grandpa Dirk joined us on a trip to Squak Mountain nursery to pick out a gorgeous 8 foot Noble Fir Christmas tree. Every year, John tries to talk me into getting an artificial tree (I have yet to give in). This year he was definitely wishing we had gotten one, after we forgot that the tree was on the van and attempted to drive into the garage, breaking our tree stand and shedding branches and needles everywhere. Now that the tree is finally inside, it looks beautiful....addendum: the tree just fell over, shattering glass balls and needles everywhere. Hmm...an artificial tree is sounding better and better. At least the house smells good :-)
Here are a few pictures of the past week (the 'good' ones were taken by our good friend, Bryson. Thanks!):











1 comment:
I laughed so hard when I read that the tree fell over. That's great! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment