Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Haircuts

Growing up, John always got his hair cut by his Mom. We are trying to continue that tradition with Mr. Will. Unfortunately, I am not a very skilled stylist and Will isn't a very willing participant at this point in time. He tolerates the haircut only when I threaten to take him to a barber, which he dislikes even more.

Usually our haircuts consist of the following dialogue by Will:
"No, Mommy, it's poky!! Ouch, Mommy!! NOOOOO!!"
(While John shoves chocolate or frosting or some other sugar-filled treat in his mouth in an attempt to keep him still/quiet)

In the end, Will usually comes out with a bad/uneven haircut. This go-around, we shaved his head completely to make things easier, and it actually looks pretty good. He's got a nice round head if I do say so myself.

Here is a "before" pictures, with an after picture to come.


Will and his two ladies post-buzz:

No comments: