Friday, May 20, 2011

Joy at 8 months

At 8 months, Joy is doing log rolls, has one tooth coming in, loves to eat, and is doing well sharing a room with her Big Sis. Sometimes Jane will decide that she needs to be loud (she knows that she has to be quiet when Joy is sleeping) and will move into the bonus room to sleep :-)
My favorite time of day spent with Joy is when I come in to get her up from a nap. She gets so excited to see me and kicks her whole body. Sometimes Jane will come with me to get her up and Joy squeals with delight when she sees her sister.
Joy still likes to wake up 1-2 times/night to eat but that's okay with me, I know that she's growing like a weed! She's quickly catching up with Will and Jane. I'll bet she's pushing 25# at her 9 month appointment.



No comments: