I was especially proud of Will, who in the past hasn't liked doing any sort of activity that required fine motor skills (coloring, crafts, even eating with utensils). Since Will has been in preschool and working with an OT, we've seen a change in his confidence, patience and ability in that area. We even spent almost an hour last night playing with Play-doh. May not seem like a big deal, but it was huge for our Will. Makes me want to cry, I'm so proud of him!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
First Pumpkin Carving
This is the first year that both Will and Jane have had an interest in helping me to carve pumpkins. There was a food drive held in our neighborhood and in exchange for bringing items to donate, we got to pick out pumpkins.
I was especially proud of Will, who in the past hasn't liked doing any sort of activity that required fine motor skills (coloring, crafts, even eating with utensils). Since Will has been in preschool and working with an OT, we've seen a change in his confidence, patience and ability in that area. We even spent almost an hour last night playing with Play-doh. May not seem like a big deal, but it was huge for our Will. Makes me want to cry, I'm so proud of him!



I was especially proud of Will, who in the past hasn't liked doing any sort of activity that required fine motor skills (coloring, crafts, even eating with utensils). Since Will has been in preschool and working with an OT, we've seen a change in his confidence, patience and ability in that area. We even spent almost an hour last night playing with Play-doh. May not seem like a big deal, but it was huge for our Will. Makes me want to cry, I'm so proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the dress Jane chose for the occasion! That girl.
Post a Comment