Friday, June 22, 2007

Packing

For all those mothers out there who have ever taken their baby on a plane trip, why didn't you warn me how much stuff I would need to pack? Between the monitor, the diapers, the towels, the blankets, the pool toys, the regular toys, the mountain of clothes, the stroller, the stroller cover, the sunscreen, the tylenol, the extra this and that and the "just in cases" and everything else I didn't mention, it's quite a lot of stuff! I know some of this has to do with being a new mom who over-prepares for everything. Still, we'll be sure to have some funny stories to tell of us trudging through New York. It will be an adventure to say the least. Will is at a fun age where he is absolutely fascinated by the scenery, and New York will have lots of that to offer.

Here are a couple pictures from the past week and more to come when we return.


Auntie Gretchen ("Tia") and Will matching


Fed boy=Happy boy


The whole family (thanks to the Lile family for letting us borrow their travel stroller)

No comments: