Sunday, January 13, 2008

The sun returned for a day

What beautiful weather we had today! I don't usually mind our dreary weather all that much, but I must say it felt great to get outside for a walk and feel the warmth of the sun on our faces. Our neighbors came out of hiding too which was fun as many of them we hadn't seen since before Christmas.

This past week was special as Will and I got to spend lots of time with his great-grandparents who are visiting from Bemidji, MN.

Happenings this weekend:
-Our beloved Seahawks got killed by the Packers, but it was fun having friends and family over to watch the game with us.
-Today we went to Charlie and Lyssa Cole's house for a delicious steak dinner (complete with bernaise sauce and all) and birthday celebration for their "daughter," Clicquot (a sweet doggie). Yes, you heard me right! A birthday party for a dog. Hey, the Coles figured it would be a great excuse to have people over and they were right. We spoil our dog just as much as they do so we can't give them a hard time. Love you guys, thanks for the great meal!

This coming weekend I am spending my first overnight away from Will (tear) as John and I are staying at a hotel in downtown Seattle. We look forward to a sure to be delicious meal at Canlis with Charlie and Lyssa to start the night off right.

Pre-game smiling faces
Will having wrestle time with dad



Will and his boombox-this kid can move!

Clicquot's bday


No comments: