Sunday, February 10, 2008

Baby narcolepsy or just a big birthday party weekend?

We celebrated Will's first birthday this weekend with a few friends and family. Will had a great time and got so spoiled! Thanks to everyone for helping us to love our little guy so much this first year. Besides having a party, Will also took his first steps this past week. Crawling is still his transportation of choice, but watching him coordinate his movements to take a few steps is pretty neat.

Video of Will taking a few steps:

Video of the "Happy Birthday" song:

A few shots of the party







Now to the baby narcolepsy part of this blog post. I took this video a couple days ago and it's too funny not to share. Will was playing away as usual and I stopped to feed him dinner. Halfway through the mashed potatoes, he started nodding off and luckily I had time to grab my camera to catch a video of the grand finale. Here it is:

No comments: