We had our 20 week ultrasound today and had planned to find out our baby's gender. Well, baby had other plans and would not let us see! Measurements and internal organs look healthy as far as the doctor can tell which is what we really care about anyway. Our inkling is a girl, as we had an ultrasound around 13 weeks and that was the tech's educated guess. Still, that was very early and not conclusive. Because baby and mom are healthy, we have no plans to have another ultrasound. So, until mid-June our chart will contine to read: Baby gender "Unknown."
This development will heighten the anticipation all the more! Can't wait to meet you, sweet baby boy/girl!
2 comments:
Aww... I didn't know you were preggo again! Congrats. How exciting. You are so brave and patient to not know the gender, I would be going CRAZY! I hope you are feeling well, and Happy Birthday to baby Will! I can't believe he is 1 already! My little girl is 2 1/2 now and we are just starting to think about baby #2.
Carly~Good to hear things are going well with your pregnancy! I haven't talked with your parents for awhile so I wasn't sure when you were due but it looks like we'll be having our babies within a couple weeks of each other (we're due between June 1-6). Congrats on a healthy baby girl/boy (we don't know the gender of ours either)!
Post a Comment