Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jane Margaret

Baby Jane arrived on Monday afternoon. She came in at 8 lb 1 oz and is 20 inches long. She is such a joy--I could just stare at her and be in awe of God's handiwork all day long. My recovery is going well overall. I tried to rush back into "normal" life a little too quickly and have been learning to take it easy so I can heal! Will is a wonderful big brother. He's a bit confused about everything, but overall is handling this change very well. He even gave Jane a kiss when we got home and is trying to be gentle :-)

Here are a few pictures of our expanding family. Thanks to everyone for their calls, emails and most of all for your prayers!








4 comments:

Lyssa said...

I am so glad you guys are doing well! Let me know if you need help with anything at all. Love you guys!!

Heidi said...

Congratulations Carly and John! She is ADORABLE... she really is a pretty little baby. Hope you recover well and easy Carly. What a cute family.

Heidi

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

It's true what they say about c-section babies coming out looking perfect. She is the most beautiful newborn! Congratulations!

Momma Dana said...

congrats! Beautiful...hope you are getting some sleep!