John and I went out for a date yesterday and saw a movie for the first time in who knows how long. Johnny gets all of his movie reviews from
Michael Medved and so far we haven't gone wrong with going to a movie that he recommends. Medved liked the new chick flick, He's Just Not That Into you so we figured it would be an entertaining movie which it was (thanks, Mom for baby sitting!)
Janie on V-Day

Getting ready for church

Happy in the car--a rare event!

Jane wearing a scarf Will wanted to make into a hat--turned out pretty cute!

Will loving the outdoors

Loves this book-almost as sacred as Pooh lately

Watering the plants

Love this pic

Johnny and Will
2 comments:
So what's the verdict on the movie? From what I've read, sounds like Medved is in the minority on this one. Didn't he really like "You, Me, and Dupree" or some junk like that, too? John Simon must be the easiest hardest to please guy that I know. :)
I'd give it two stars. I went into it with minimal expectations which was probably good. It had all the elements of a typical chick flick movie. It did make me laugh a couple of times and I was surprised that even though there were a couple actors I normally can't stand in the movie (Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck namely)--they weren't as bad as I normally think they are. There were also parts that were hard to watch because they were so frustrating--I guess because the movie was about relationship stereotypes I should have anticipated this.
Luckily, I never saw "You, Me and Dupree" otherwise I probably would've been deeply disappointed in Medved.
Post a Comment