In the end, I know that they love each other and I love watching them interact. Every so often, one of them will give the other one a sly glance, they'll get each other giggling and it's the best sight to behold.
Being the first born, Will does enjoy his alone time with me. This week he has been especially in need of that. He's been battling another staph infection that manifested as a large boil on his leg. He had to get it lanced by the doctor once (about as fun as it sounds) and is on antibiotics. Thankfully, it now seems to be draining on it's own so we can avoid a trip to the hospital for another lancing session. Anyway, one cute way that Will shows me that he needs some time with me (besides pushing Jane aside or acting out) is when I go to get him from his nap. If Jane is asleep, he'll say "Sissy is sleepin'?...Need me (translation: Need you)...Special time with Mommy?"
I treasure the one-on-one time I get with each of them but also love the chaos and fun that having two brings.
A few shots of the two of them together:



Jane trying on a scarf--she likes playing dress up already! And the other day, I was putting on some bronzer and she took the sponge and tried to put it on herself. Not that she'll be wearing make-up anytime soon, but sometimes I forget that I have a little girl that will get to do girly stuff with me. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment