"I've been there, I feel your pain."
That's what kind of flight it was. (He didn't buy me a drink, maybe because I was as cool as a cucumber, haha).
We were very happy to touch down in Hawaii after a 6 1/2 hour, turbulence filled flight down to Hawaii.
The weather was ideal and the company (John's parents, sister, bro-in-law and their daughter, Clara) was great. Dirk and Nedra celebrated their 35th anniversary while we were there which made the trip even more special.
Will and Clara really enjoyed the waves, the sand, and the pool. Jane was a bit more hesitant, content to stay in the shallow end of the pool with me and dig in the sand on the beach. Here, in no particular order are some pictures (more in picasa, under 'our pics'). Thanks to Laurel for taking so many great shots, too!











2 comments:
Looks like it was super fun!
And of course, a naked shot of Will ;) I think it's too funny that that kid loves to take his clothes off. Luckily Landon hasn't figured that out yet. P.S. My mom got me a Phil&Ted's stroller for my baby gift. I'm SO excited!!!
Post a Comment