It's hard to imagine being there, having everything stripped from you so suddenly. Looking at this picture, through the eyes of a mother, I can't help but imagine what it would be like if this little boy was my two year old trapped in the rubble for two days. How long was he crying for his mommy? How scared was he? Was he in pain? Did he think that anyone would ever come for him?
I am so glad that this boy was saved today. I can only hope that his mommy and daddy were waiting for him when he was rescued.

I am so thankful that one day all pain, devastation, fear and suffering will be erased from this earth. In the meantime, I can help my fellow man and donate money in the hopes that it will help others be saved in Haiti like little Redjeson in the photo. I can also pray that one day Redjeson learns that he has a heavenly Father that will never leave him, even when he is in a dark and lonely place like the rubble of an earthquake.
2 comments:
Love this. It's sad when you really think of the smaller picture of the families and their relationships. You're a great woman Cars.
Beautiful post Carly - thanks.
Post a Comment