Monday, August 23, 2010

Jackson and Gretchen Rohrbaugh!

Jackson and Gretchen's wedding was beautiful. We had such a wonderful time celebrating with them, and are so excited to have the Rohrbaugh/Myers family join together. My little sister is now a married woman and she and Jackson are quite an amazing couple. God is good!
Here are a few pictures I managed to snap at Lincoln Park in West Seattle, where we took pictures prior to the ceremony. Seeing as our whole family got to be in the wedding party, I was a busy lady and didn't have a lot of free time to take photos. Will and Jane held it together for their ring bearer/flower girl duties and were very proud to be included in the ceremony. I'm hoping to get access to some of the professionals shots from their amazing photographer soon. In the meantime, here are some of my favorites, with more in our web album under "Our Picture Archive."














1 comment:

C.J. and Jen said...

Beautiful. And you look great, by the way!!!