Saturday, December 31, 2011

California Christmas 2011

We recently returned from a wonderful trip to California. We were gone almost two weeks, which is by far the longest vacation we've taken as a family. The first week was spent exploring Disneyland, Seaworld and Legoland with my wonderful parents. There are so many memories that I will treasure from our time with them. During our first week in CA, we also took a couple days to go to the beach and just hang out at our condo (we stayed at the Lawrence Welk Resort in Escondido).
The second week of our trip we went down to Winchester, CA and Lake Arrowhead to stay with John's aunt/uncle and cousins over Christmas. John's cousins all have little kids around our kids' age. In total, there were 12 kids (plus one cousin in utero).
Here are a few pictures I got of our special Christmas with the Axenes. We sure love them and wish we could see them more often. John and I get to join Josh and Tiff in Maui in mere weeks, and we definitely look forward to more time with them and each other.









No comments: