Saturday, April 19, 2008

Will's weekend

A few happenings with Will this weekend (and it's only Saturday!)...

-He enjoyed watching the hailstorms today, and after one would subside he'd go outside and pick up all the little "balls."

-We spent an hour (gasp!) at SBUX today with Brie before Will got too antsy

-Will has started doing the sweetest thing. If I say, "where's baby?" he'll actually point to my stomach! He'll probably be very confused when he realizes that a baby is an actual person, not a large stomach, but it's very sweet for us to see.

-Another event for Will this weekend was getting his first shiner. One of his favorite activities is carrying a pillow around the house, setting it on the ground and then proceeding to run and throw himself on the pillow. It was only a matter of time before he missed the pillow and hit something else...yesterday he overshot the pillow and cut his eyelid on the corner of a trunk. I'm so thankful that he didn't cut his actual eye as when I saw that he was bleeding from that region that was my first fear. Here's a picture of Will's eye post-fall and then a video of Will "safely" throwing his body onto a pile of blankets.

Poor guy


Safe falling technique


Here are some more recent pictures:

Binkies

Laurel and Clara

Licking my latte foam

Grandma Melissa

1 comment:

C.J. and Jen said...

Ok, first of all I think the pic of Will with the pacifiers is awesome! We have resorted to stocking Owen's crib at night too. Sorry to hear about Will's eye. Poor little guy.

Just got the play sand at True Value...I'm positive they have it at Home Depot, too. It's really cheap: $2.99 for a 50 lb bag.

Miss you guys. I really can't believe you're going to have another child soon!!! So exciting!