Celebrating Grandma NeeNee's birthday (this pic cracks me up, they're making the same expression, they must be related!)

Our niece, Clara turned 1 month old

The yard is starting to bloom



Will's latest word: "Hat" and he likes everyone to wear his hats



Baby is due in only 7 weeks!
3 comments:
You are so incredibly cute pregnant! Are you doing and girl prep yet, or still waiting it out?
I've bought a few girly things (bedding, etc) at Land of Nod and my mom has gotten me some girl outfits, but I have all the receipts and haven't opened anything. It's SO hard not to!!
We're actually probably going to end up finding out the sex before baby is born b/c my doctor wants to do an ultrasound at 38 weeks to help estimate size to see if attempting a vbac is wise...I hope this baby is smaller so I can avoid another c-section but it's not looking that way.
Love checking your blog out. Do it quite often so I
can keep up on your family. Thanks for posting!!
Love,
Aunt Betsy:)
Post a Comment