We try to hit up the Issaquah Community Center on Fridays for toddler playtime. $2 has never been so well spent and Will has a blast running around and playing with the toys strewn across the massive court. We usually meet up with other moms/tots, but today Will and I were the only ones who showed from our usual group, so we were looking for some extra entertainment. The jazzercise class (sassy dance moves meet aerobics) next door provided just that. There is a 75+ year old guy who is there every week, getting his groove on. I hope to be that active when I'm his age! Will loves watching the class and dancing to their music almost as much as he loves playing with all the toys.
Will dancing to the jazzercise music: Playing in the tunnels:
In a few years I'll be able to show up there lol :) Are you living in Issaquah? We just moved back after finding out I was pregnant.. figured it'd be nice to be closer to the fam!
1 comment:
In a few years I'll be able to show up there lol :) Are you living in Issaquah? We just moved back after finding out I was pregnant.. figured it'd be nice to be closer to the fam!
Post a Comment