So, I'm trying not to be too depressed about all the election results (I can't believe that I-1000 passed!!) and it doesn't help that our neighbors are setting off fireworks in celebration of what they thought was a good night for election outcomes. So, instead of being sad, I'll post a couple of cute new pictures of the kids. And tomorrow, I will put my feelings aside, support our leadership, and hope for the best.
One thing is for sure, you definitely have adorable kids and that is something so be happy about! I had fireworks in my neighborhood too...totally scared me and the pups!
Carly, Jane is getting SO pretty!!! I'm so happy you have a girl, too! Yeah, so about our camera: it's a Nikon D40x. They have the step up, the D60, at Costco right now with the same 2 lenses we have for a pretty darn good deal. I would highly recommend it!
at least we didn't have fireworks...and most people on this side of the state are on what caleb refers to as "the good guys" side (which of course is always the side HE is on)! gotta love kids! i guess we will just pray, pray, pray! the pics of the kids definitely made me smile!
4 comments:
One thing is for sure, you definitely have adorable kids and that is something so be happy about! I had fireworks in my neighborhood too...totally scared me and the pups!
Thanks, Lys.
Carly, Jane is getting SO pretty!!! I'm so happy you have a girl, too! Yeah, so about our camera: it's a Nikon D40x. They have the step up, the D60, at Costco right now with the same 2 lenses we have for a pretty darn good deal. I would highly recommend it!
at least we didn't have fireworks...and most people on this side of the state are on what caleb refers to as "the good guys" side (which of course is always the side HE is on)! gotta love kids! i guess we will just pray, pray, pray! the pics of the kids definitely made me smile!
Post a Comment