Janie rolled over for the first time today. I was surprised because she hasn't even really tried to do it until now. I didn't actually see the big roll because I was upstairs grabbing some clothes for her post-diaper blowout. I came down to find Jane on her stomach with Will holding his hand on her back (I had left her on her back when I went upstairs): I figured maybe he was harassing her and had flipped her over (which he doesn't normally do, but hey, big brothers can be unpredictable). So I flipped her on her back and low and behold, she rolled over again. Alright, Jane!
Aren't they getting old? Drayson has been trying, but just can't seem to get his big rear end around! I totally would have thought that Caleb rolled Drayson over too, if I had been out of the room. Yeah Jane!
4 comments:
Hooray Jane! She is so precious!
Hooray big girl!! Thats exciting!
Oh my word...can she really be old enough to roll???? Ugh, it goes by WAY too fast!
Aren't they getting old? Drayson has been trying, but just can't seem to get his big rear end around! I totally would have thought that Caleb rolled Drayson over too, if I had been out of the room. Yeah Jane!
Post a Comment