Friday, November 7, 2008

Father Son Outing & Janie

Will joined Johnny (and Bryson) for his first-ever Husky basketball game last night. The report I got was that Will ate a ton of popcorn, sat mesmerized for most of the first half, and had a great time! I'm sure this will be the first of many father/son sporting events: Janie had a doctor's appt today and is growing well. Hard to believe that she's already grown 7 inches and doubled her birth weight! I know that it won't be long before I'm the shortest one in our family. Here are a few more pictures:


Here's a 4-second video of Will trying unsuccessfully to break a stick--his face just makes me laugh--at the end of the video he is saying "More" which is one of his favorite words.

1 comment:

Lyssa said...

Oh Carly, that picture of him sitting in the stands and looking up at John is precious! Little Miss Janie is such a beautiful little girl!! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!