Monday, March 23, 2009

John and Jammies

Here are the lone photos I've gotten so far of our new nephew, baby John. I was too excited about holding him to take many photos. I did get a few of older sister, Evey, as we got to hang out with her while Andy and Libby were at the hospital:




And here are some recent photos of the kiddies. March has been a rough month for us health-wise. It's kind of funny looking back on recent photos--lots of shots of the kids in jammies which is typically an indication that we're not feeling well. As I type, we are finally cough/ear infection/cold/barf-free and hopefully we'll be that way for at least a while!






(note: we are not Illinois bball fans in case you were going to ask because of the hat :-)

1 comment:

C.J. and Jen said...

SO cute...hooray for the updates! And I'm glad you guys are finally feeling better. Hopefully spring will bring a break from sicknesses!