I'm not a candy snob--my husband will tell you that I have quite a sweet tooth and won't snub my nose at most any candy that comes my way. Easter candy is just not up to par in my opinion. Anyway, I think what made me pick up the package at the checkout is the fact that Will has been on a restrictive diet as we try to get to the bottom of his eczema (another story for another day). This was one "treat" that he can actually eat. Unfortunately, Will decided that they were "Too Scary" and wouldn't eat them. Jane took a couple bites and then stuck it on the rug. So, it's looking like my dislike of Easter candy may have already been passed down to my offspring.
4 comments:
Adorable! Gosh she is getting so big. I totally agree with you about peeps, I couldn't have said it better! ;)
I agree - peeps are gross. You have smart kids!
Peeps are gross, but I do love the Cadbery Eggs. :)
Uggh! Peeps are the worst!...Elfering Family "NO LIKEY" peeps either!
Post a Comment