Saturday, March 7, 2009

The week in pictures

Jane having an especially awesome hair day


Will at Audubon Park


Sword fight with Pa (Will is Peter Pan and Pa is Captain Hook)

On a hike with the Painters

Jane decked out in some of her Husky gear

Jane in a recent dusting of snow

Above you'll see pictures from the past week or so. Some of the week's happenings included:
-Spent time in Monroe with the Painters, Bryson and Lindsay, and Andrew
-Got to see friends I hadn't seen in a while including Lyssa Cole and Marisa Sessions (bride-to-be)
-The kids and I got to hang out at Hotel Myers while John travelled
-Had to put poor Janie on antibiotics for the second time in her little life due to a double ear infection following a nasty chest cold.
-Enjoyed some beautiful days as well as some brief but fun white weather (hail/snow). Will had a great time throwing "hail balls" outside tonight.

1 comment:

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Your kids are so adorable! Jane is such a pretty baby...and I can't believe how big she's getting.