Test
Sometime back, in my deep depths of cyber space knowledge (yeah, right), I managed to accidentally link our blog and my facebook together so that every time I post something on here it shows up on facebook. This is annoying to me and likely others who don't necessarily want to be bombarded with pictures of my children on a weekly basis. I mean, that's what this blog is for. After tooling around unsuccessfully many times I was getting annoyed. Well, today I had the bright idea of googling "unlinking blogger and facebook" and stumbled upon a solution. Thank you, google. Here's a test blog to see if this works.
And while I'm here, have a belly shot. Below is me at 18 weeks pregnant. I will be shocked if I'm not carrying a boy (which means we'll probably be having a girl). This pregnancy has been so similar to my pregnancy with Will, even more amplified. The nausea is worse, the moodiness is worse (thank you John for your continued patience and reassurance as well as for the bouquets and the trips to local establishments to get me soft serve ice cream cones and Greek lemon soup).
4 comments:
You're too cute!!
I'm pretty sure you should just be pregnant forever. It''s like you were made to be pregnant...so darn cute!
Bless you, ladies. I do love being pregnant besides the unfortunate side-effects and would love to have 5 kids but I think my husband may have something to say about that! And unfortunately, my body wasn't made to push babies out, so depending on how things go with c-section #3 and what my doctor thinks, this may very well be my last pregnancy :-(
Carly, I agree with your friends - you were MADE to be pregnant because you are so freaking cute! I'm praying for that sickness and nausea to go away because I definitely know that it can't make for fun times - especially I'm sure with two little ones running around demanding your attention! You look adorable nonetheless though!
Post a Comment