Saturday, April 24, 2010

Will's first movie, in IMAX/3-D no less!

John, Dirk and Will went to see the movie "How to Train your Dragon" today in Bellevue. I can't give it a review since I stayed home with the little lady, but it was fun to hear Will's account of the action. I think he was mostly in awe of the whole movie theatre experience and the fact that he got to eat sour patch kids (except, he was sure to inform me, for the yellow sour patch kids which he gave Grandpa and Daddy).



2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Wow, I'm impressed...did he actually wear the glasses the whole time? That's pretty good for a little guy his age!

Carly said...

He did! I was surprised too. I think he was so in awe of the whole experience that he wanted to do anything he could to keep it going.