John and I decided to bring the kids with us to UW's annual spring football game last night. We stopped at Dick's Drive-in before hand for some deliciously greasy burgers and fries and then headed to Husky Stadium for the action. I mostly chased the squirmy kids around the stands, but from what I did see, the Huskies looked good. In other Husky news, all Husky basketball fans continue to wait to see if top recruit Terrence Jones sticks by his verbal commitment to head to UW next year or if that dirty coach from Kentucky will steal yet another of our basketball recruits...
Thanks, Jen! And thank you for reading my blog and commenting, I feel like you're the only one :-)
We have our ultrasound on May 10th, but may not find out the gender. I know, so annoying for everyone else, but are toying with the idea of letting it be a surprise, especially since we have boy stuff/girl stuff already.
3 comments:
You look SO cute! Do you know the gender yet? I'm dying to know!
Thanks, Jen! And thank you for reading my blog and commenting, I feel like you're the only one :-)
We have our ultrasound on May 10th, but may not find out the gender. I know, so annoying for everyone else, but are toying with the idea of letting it be a surprise, especially since we have boy stuff/girl stuff already.
I'll for sure let you know if we do find out!
Carly! You have sucha cute little belly! You've reminded me that I need to take some of my own. Your little family is darling as usual!
Post a Comment