$4.99 well spent
Last week, I took the kids to Babies R' Us to spend a $25 gift card that had been burning a hole in my pocket. I told Will he could pick out a toy. He was begging for a huge plush Pooh bear, but it was like 50 bucks so I wouldn't let him get it. We left without Pooh, and Will survived. Nonetheless, Will loves Pooh right now. Usually the first thing he says upon waking in the morning is either "Pooh," "Hook" (aka Peter Pan which he can't say), or "Milk," which is his other favorite thing (and he still takes a bottle even though he's almost two which is another story).
So, imagine my delight when I found a huge Winnie the Pooh doll at the Goodwill yesterday for $4.99. Yes!
I also managed to give Will a haircut today--you can kind of see the before and after in the pictures below:
I also got Will a fire hat at the Goodwill, but Will refuses to wear hats (like father, like son), so instead I had fun trying it on my little baby doll:
3 comments:
You guys are too cute. A little boy and his pooh, doesn't get much better! By the way, nice skills with the haircut!
Oh my goodness. Those pictures are priceless!
Jane is quite stylish herself. The hat is from H&M...it was only $5.99! I like it because it snaps under the chin so it can't be pulled off.
On a sidenote, I am relieved to see that someone else out there isn't rushing their child off the bottle. At Finley's check up last week I was told to start weaning her off the bottle and to take away the pacifier. I'm definitely not doing either for quite a while!
Post a Comment