I'm having such a good time with the kids. I can see why having them be so close in age will be really fun--it's already starting to get easier.
Jane is 4 months old! She is at an age where she's alert and loves to just be held forward so that she can look around at her brother and whatever other action she can take in. She is such a happy-go-lucky little girl and will always light up and give me a smile. Not a great sleeper yet, but having gone through the newborn stage with Will, I know that this will come eventually.
Speaking of Will, he is such a little sponge right now. I read in this weekly email I get that at this age, toddlers can learn up to 10 new vocab words/day and I believe it. He also mimics what we do, which can be very funny. Today I was trying to put Jane down for a nap and he came running into the room yelling. Instinctively, I put my index finger to my mouth and said, "Shhh...baby's trying to sleep." Well, he thought this was hilarious and kept doing this for the remainder of the day.
John and I are doing well, not much new to report but we're having a great time being married and being parents! John leaves Friday for his annual week-long national trade show in Chicago. Next year, the show is in Florida, and I'm hoping to join him at the end of the show so the two of us can go on a cruise out of Orlando to celebrate our 5 year (!) anniversary..
4 months!

loving the bath

enjoying a pretzel at the southcenter mall

fun in sister's crib

No comments:
Post a Comment