A highlight of the weekend was celebrating Evey's second birthday with the whole family:
I also got a rare couple of shots of Will and Jane together (since Jane can only sit up on her own for a few seconds and Will tends to move as soon as I ask him to sit still):
She won't take a bottle... how do you do it?1 Peyton won't take a bottle either, and I'm finding it difficult due to the fact that It's difficult to do so much a schedule an appt without her. Any tips on your lifestyle would be GREATLY appreciated!!
1 comment:
She won't take a bottle... how do you do it?1 Peyton won't take a bottle either, and I'm finding it difficult due to the fact that It's difficult to do so much a schedule an appt without her. Any tips on your lifestyle would be GREATLY appreciated!!
amdgoogles@hotmail.com
-Amy McCrery (Dooley)
Post a Comment