Jane's latest quirk--the snuffle face. She just started doing this and it cracks me up. She scrunches up her nose and eyes and breathes in and out through her nose really loudly. It's her way of being silly, I guess. Here it is:


And here is a video of Jane cracking up mid-tickle:
One side-note--Will is finally sans bottle!! I was putting off battling him to get rid of it because a.) I knew it would be a tough battle and b.) I really didn't care all that much that he still used it. Well, one good thing about the stomach flu that plagued our household was that Will's stomach couldn't tolerate milk for almost a week. And by the end of the week, he pretty much had forgotten about his bottle. Those things tend to work themselves out so I try not to waste energy worrying about them. Jane still won't take the darned bottle (or if she takes one, she then goes on a nursing strike). I've resigned myself to the fact that she'll likely go straight to the cup which is nice in a way. I'm looking forward to being a bottle-free house for a while!
While I'm here, here are a couple pics and a video of the little guy (talk about quirks, Will loves to dine naked and sometimes I oblige him):

3 comments:
I love snuffle face! Cohen does the same thing, only he does of when he gets mad at us for taking something away from him.
Yay for no bottle! Same thing happened to my 96 year old great grandma when she was alive...she chain smoked since she was 17, everyone tried to get her to quit for years to no avail, but then she started to forget things and wouldn't you know it...she forgot she smoked! haha. Soooo maybe thats not the same thing at all...
anywho the kids are adorable as always!
That is hilarious. I'm sure Landon will be dining naked at some point. Landon had a stomach bug this past week too. Lasted from Tuesday to Monday. He couldn't tolerate milk either. It was the WORST. I still think being a Mom is the best job in the whole world though. :)
Post a Comment