Anyway, 5 visits later, at least I'm almost done getting them filled. On a side note, my dentist is really funny. He loves to sing while filling my cavities (and his office listens to WARM 106.9 so picture a mid-30's male singing high-pitched ballads). He'll be like, "Pictures of you, Pictures of me, la la la la......okay Carly, you'll feel a pinch here and then some pressure.....Pictures of yooou."
The first couple of times he did this, I looked over at the hygienist to see if she'd react but apparently this is normal behavior as she kept about her business without blinking an eye. Today I even caught him doing a drum solo out of the corner of my eye. I'd think this was odd or even a bit unprofessional, but he does a good job with my teeth and is all business besides this quirk, so I just get a kick out of it.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of our time at the Myers cabin this weekend and also celebrating a belated Christmas with the Farley's at Dirk and Nedra's house yesterday:




1 comment:
I swear, she gets cuter by the minute! I love this age! Seems like they figure out something new everyday. My teeth were terrible after Caleb, but not as bad after Drayson thankfully. Your dentist sounds like my OBGYN. At first we were a little taken aback...but now we love him, and he is truly a really great doctor too!
Post a Comment