This year, during Lent (March 9th-April 17th), there is a worldwide campaign called the '40 Days for Life Initiative.'
40 Days for Life consists of 40 days of prayer and fasting for an end to abortion, 40 days of constant, peaceful vigil outside abortion centers and Planned Parenthood offices and 40 days of pro-life community outreach.
“With the dramatic changes in congressional leadership, negative attention surrounding Planned Parenthood and the rest of the abortion industry, and the monumental shift in public attitudes regarding the right to life, we have reached a cultural tipping point,” said Shawn Carney, campaign director of 40 Days for Life. “Against that backdrop, we are preparing to launch the largest-ever 40 Days for Life campaign.” (source: lifesitenews.com)
I haven't decided exactly how I will participate, but I will definitely be committing it to prayer and hope you will too.
To learn more click here
No comments:
Post a Comment