Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Migrant Sleeper

Jane is a decent napper/sleeper but she is notorious for wandering around the house looking for a good place to sleep (other than her room). William would never dream of sleeping anywhere other than on his bed with his Pooh Bear, T-Rex and two "snuggle bug" blankets. Jane, on the other hand loves searching the house for the perfect spot whether it be the bath tub, the linen closet or the trampoline in our bonus room. I draw the line at her crawling into bed with Baby Joy as I'm not a happy camper when the baby gets woken up.
At night, we make her stay in her own room, but sometimes for naps I'll let her get creative. Here's where she wandered to last Sunday for a little afternoon snooze:


2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

Oh my word. That's hilarious!

Grammy Goodwill said...

That is so funny. My son used to fall asleep on the stair landing, but your daughter has him beat in originality.