On his birthday, we headed down to Krispy Kreme for donut holes in the morning, had a surprise visit from Pa and then headed to the Dirty Bird for dinner.
Throughout the day, Will kept showing me tricks he could do.
"Mommy, now that I'm 4, I can do this!!!" (Jumping off of the couch)
"Mommy, now that I'm 4, I can do this!!" (Forward roll)
"Woah, Mommy, look at how long my arms are now that I'm 4!!"
"Mommy, I'm 4 and I still like dinosaurs!!"
My favorite quote of the day was when John called Will from work to wish him a happy birthday and when John said "Happy Birthday, Will"
Will answered with:
"Happy Birthday to you too, Daddy."So polite :-)
We had a good friend (shout out to Andrew Barfoot) purchase a firestation party package for Will at an auction last year. We are so excited to cash in on this gift and throw Will a fire station birthday party this coming weekend. I'll post pictures of that next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment