Dirk had his knee surgery and John went to visit him in the hospital yesterday, where he was in good spirits.
My grandparents just arrived from MN so we look forward to seeing lots of them this weekend.
All is well with baby in utero as far as we know. Baby is extremely active which is so fun for me-I love every movement, it's so awesome! I'm almost 37 weeks along which is very hard to believe. This pregnancy has absolutely flown by--partly because we're so busy with Will and partly because it's been pretty easy overall (thanks, baby). Since we're not sure on the gender, the nursery prep is pretty much on hold which is a little weird, but I did buy newborn diapers yesterday at Target--I forgot how small those things are.
At Heritage Park


Dancing to "Elmo's World"
2 comments:
Will is so cute! Good luck with the delivery and all... any day now. :)
Thanks for the comment that was sweet! So far I'm really enjoying all the moments that come and go, all the firsts ect.. :) You don't know what you're having yet?! Oh I couldn't do that! I'd go bonkers! Can't wiat to hear more!! He/She will be here soon!!
Post a Comment