Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Renton Friends

I'm so excited that we're finally starting to meet people in our neighborhood with kids around Will's age. I was beginning to wonder if there were any, but now with the weather warming up (sort-of), everyone is coming out of their caves. We had a fun time playing today at a neighbor's house. Here are a couple pics of our day (plus one of Johnny and Will running around the house last night):

Why can't I eat this banana?

Will & Aria

Aria & Michael

Tunneling

Johnny & Will running through the house

1 comment:

brian, meghan, finley, and adalaide said...

Thanks for the advice about the nursery! It put things in perspective...I'm going to be complaining that she is too independent in no time!

We live down south too, and have had a hard time meeting other young families in the area. I'm glad some kids came out of hiding to play with Will!