I've been trying to organize our pictures of Will before the arrival of baby #2, and I was reminded of how attached Will is to his green binky when I saw just how many pictures there are with him sucking on it. For those of you unfamiliar with the world of binkies (or pacis, or nuks, or suckers as the Farleys call them :), this green pacifier is the one that many hospitals give out. It's meant for newborns, and many babies grow out of them in favor of their thumb, their finger, or a different binky that fits their mouth better. Not so with Will. The green binky and him have been pals since day one.
So, in honor of the green binky that has given Will so much joy, here is a short video:
4 comments:
Cute video!! Are you nesting already!? ;)
I think I just may be!
That music is wacky!
I'm a bit slow on the uptake for making these videos and only could figure out how to use the sample music that came with our computer...maybe someday I'll change it so it won't be so wacky.
Post a Comment