Monday, December 8, 2008

Chris Brown and Elmo

Staying updated on the current music scene is pretty low on my priority list right now so I am not really familiar with Chris Brown. I am, however, up to date on Sesame Street characters. This number with Chris Brown and Elmo was fun--we saw it on Sesame Street a while ago and Will loved dancing to it. I found it on-line so we can watch it at our leisure. Will calls it "Signs" and loves watching it. I must say, it's rather catchy and will be in your head all day if you watch this video.

2 comments:

C.J. and Jen said...

You need to keep these videos coming... you're making Owen's day!

Kirsten L said...

I can't wait to show this to Taylor! She is going to love it. Taylor also loves the "Charlie Bit Me" video on You Tube. I'm sure Will would love it =)