Sunday, December 14, 2008

Week O' Christmas parties

This past week has been very full and while we loved seeing so many people and had a great time, it's nice to be laying low this afternoon! Here are a couple of recent pictures.

some of the kids at our CBC Christmas Party (9 boys and 2 girls in all--with one babysitter while the parents attempted to eat dinner!)

Will enjoying Kidsquest-hope he didn't bring home a virus like last time

with Janie, who turns 6 months on Tuesday!

Cookie Exchange with some of my favorite girls

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carly,

Trish, Cohen and I will be in Renton on Saturday and Sunday to do Christmas with my family. If you have a copy of that video, I would love to borrow it so Trish can get a good laugh. Are you guys around? My Mom lives in the Renton Highlands. What part of Renton are you in?

Carly said...

we'll unfortunately be out of town this weekend so won't see you but i'd be happy to leave the video for you. we're in the highlands too...do videos do well in the cold? i could leave it on the porch or drop it by your fam's house if the cold would ruin the video....what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Carly- I love checking your blog. You always have such hilarious anecdotes! Hope you guys have a great Christmas. See you soon! Becky

Gretchen said...

jane is looking more and more like her mama!

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email with my mom's address. Whatever works for you is great with me. I sent it from my work email, so hopefully it doesn't get to you as spam.