Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Orange & Green

Now that we're getting pretty good at naming colors, maybe we should work on swallowing before we talk.

4 comments:

PROUD MOMMY said...

What a smarty pants little man you have there!!! I love that age!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! If there is any way you can make a copy of that video, I'll pay you for the copy and the shipping! And sadly yes, Trish does know about the Olympians, although I don't really think she can quite comprehend it.

Carly said...

Maybe I could mail it to you and you could figure out how to make a copy, or let me know next time you're coming east of the mountains and I could give it to you. We live in Renton, sounds like your mom does too? I'm pretty bad at that kind of thing (copying videos, etc). Let me know. Trisha would get a kick out of it.

The Shepherd Family said...

That is so cute!