Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kiddo Update

I just uploaded some pictures from the weekend and realized that I have taken 181 pictures this month--a record even for me!
Must have been a lot going on this month which reminds me, I haven't done a kiddo update in a while:

Will at 2 and some change:
This is such a classic Will face when he is kind of unhappy but hasn't quite gone over the edge. It makes me laugh:

Recent accomplishments: Talking in phrases (since February-ish), climbs into his own car seat and waits to be buckled in, we are also beginning to figure out Will's food intolerances and he is doing SO much better health-wise
Loves: Trucks, trucks and more trucks, and as always, his Will-sized Pooh Bear
Doesn't love: when Sissy shares his trucks
Tender Moments: Held Jane's hands and danced with her today and then tackled her (which Jane loved), gave her a big hug and said "Two friends."
Also, yesterday, we shared one of those double-popsicles out on the porch. I gave him his half and he held it out and said, "Cheers." Will is SUCH a snuggler. He will snuggle with anyone who is willing!
Jane at 10 months:

Recent accomplishments: clapping, pointing, crawling (as of mid-March), standing on her own for a few seconds, sleeping pretty consistently for at least an 8-10 hour stretch
Loves: Other kids, playing hide-and-seek with Will, her blankie
Doesn't love: when I leave her in the church nursery (the days of getting paged every Sunday about 15 minutes into the sermon have returned), getting frequent ear infections (although she's been ear infection free for almost a month and we're praying that she'll stay healthy)
Tender Moments: Snuggle time before bed is our favorite. Also, Will always pets Jane's head and says "Night Night, Sissy" before bed time and Jane just beams at him with pure adoration.

1 comment:

Van Dyk Family said...

Loved the update Carly!