
Here are a few pictures of other events this past week including a visit from Brie, the usual evening wrestle time with Daddy, and of course cousin Clara's first birthday bash. Will was really excited to give Clara the Big-Rig truck that he chose for his present to her. As you can imagine, he was a little more excited than she was about the gift (she would rather play with an empty water bottle than open presents at this age), but it was sweet to watch him get so excited to watch her open it.
I look back on these pictures I take week after week of our life, and I am just overwhelmed by how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful children, supportive and faithful family and friends and a God who loves me unconditionally and who is my Sustainer, Provider and Savior. Wow.





No comments:
Post a Comment